Support

PLAY YOUR PART

In 33 seasons, the Philharmonic has become a musical landmark in this architecturally and artistically rich area. With its commitment to excellence in programming and in music education, the Philharmonic improves our quality of life, inspires us, and helps us discover new perspectives and wonderful worlds we have never known before.

Did you know that it takes much more than ticket sales to bring orchestral music to Columbus each year? Ticket sales cover only 20% of the annual expenses. The remaining 80% is provided by charitable contributions from friends like you, local business support, foundations, and grants. Each and every gift makes a difference.

Thank you for your tax-deductible gift.

“Having joined the CIP at the same time in which I began studies at IU, Columbus soon became a home for me. The musicianship, camaraderie, and drive for excellence draws me back.”

Alex Lavine

Orchestra Musician, Cello

“I love being a part of the Columbus Indiana Philharmonic because of the relationships I now have through this wonderful organization. I feel like I am a part of a family. We are all very passionate about giving back to the community, and I am so privileged to be one small part of a group that is so inspirational.”

Liza Saracine

Orchestra Musician, Principal Oboe

MAKE A PLEDGE

Every pledge, no matter the amount, is greatly appreciated and aids the vital mission of the Philharmonic. 

CONTRIBUTE TO THE ENDOWMENT

The goal of the endowment is to sustain the Philharmonic and its programming and educational activities. A gift now will keep on giving for years to come. 

HEARTSTRINGS GIFT

Share the joy of music! Help provide tickets to music teachers, students, area nursing homes and social service agencies.

$25 pays for two music teachers to attend a concert
$50 pays for a student to attend all 7 concerts in a season